Workforce Management Real Time Analyst
- Business Support Departments
- Business Analytics
- Role Type
- Richmond VA (Glen Allen Headquarters)
- Based on Experience
- Job Advert Description
About the Workforce Management Real Time Analyst:
The Workforce Management Real Time Analyst is essential in our company’s productivity and success. He or she helps better plan and analyze the Operations Departments' activities in order to improve its efficiency in a cost-effective way. Business analysts with a passion for optimization and efficiencies are encouraged to apply today and join our Herd!
- Support operations departments in achieving answer rate goal through real time analysis.
- Actively monitor schedule adherence to support answer rate and productivity goals.
- Manage staffing coverage through creative schedule adjustments.
- Schedule off-phone activities based on staffing capacity.
- Maintain all schedule updates in Workforce Management software.
- Manage PTO approvals based on staffing requirement.
- Track attendance.
- Compile intraday reports on call volume and answer rates.
- Consistently communicate between all relevant areas.
- Produce reports on schedule adherence.
What makes YOU the perfect fit:
- Business analysis experience preferred
- High proficiency in mathematics
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and learn quickly
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the business
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to sit at a desk for the duration of an 8-10 hour shift
- Ability to look at a computer screen for 8-10 hours per day
- Manual dexterity to type on a standard keyboard for 8-10 hours per day
- Closing Date