Sr. Analyst - Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A)
- Business Support Departments
- Role Type
- Richmond VA (Glen Allen Headquarters)
- Based on experience
- Job Advert Description
Elephant is a direct to consumer automobile insurance company, based in Richmond, VA. We believe people who like what they do, do it better. We pride ourselves on a relaxed and friendly company culture. We encourage a climate of individual contribution, long-term commitment, and profitable growth.
Elephant Insurance is a wholly owned subsidiary of Admiral Group plc. Admiral is the second largest auto insurer in the UK with subsidiaries in France, Italy, and Spain.
- Elephant offers medical, dental, vision and $50k in life insurance at no cost to the employee
- Elephant offers an additional supplemental benefits fund that you can use to buy additional benefits that you can apply to a gym membership, additional life insurance, cancer and accident coverage or health savings accounts
- Stock grants and stock dividends for all employees to the value of $5,000
- Elephant offers a competetive 401k option
- 4 weeks of Paid Time Off a year
Elephant is looking for a senior financial analyst to support our long-term business goals of building a profitable, sustainable, growing business. The ideal candidate is expected to understand and influence improvement across a wide range of business functional areas.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting development of long term strategic plans
- Leading and supporting budgeting and forecasting processes
- Developing presentations for senior management and other business stakeholders
- Understanding of and definition of company and functional business models
- Development of associated KPIs
- Development and communication of KPI reporting for senior management
- Conducting frequent ad hoc analyses across business functions
- Contributing to business improvement discussions and initiatives company-wide
- Building and maintaining financial / business performance models
- Working closely with Accounting, Management Information Systems (MIS) and Pricing teams
- Conducting competitive and market analyses
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or similar equivalent.
- Master’s degree, such as MBA, strongly preferred.
- 3+ years management consulting and/or Large Company experience strongly preferred.
- 8+ years total business experience required, ideally with strong FP&A concentration.
- Expert competencies in Office Products including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of databases, BI reporting tools, and Transact-SQL language a plus.
Elephant Insurance is an equal opportunity employer. No agencies please!
- Closing Date