Claims Trainer - TX
- Business Support Departments
- Role Type
- Dallas TX
- Based on Experience
- Job Advert Description
The Trainer will develop and deliver claims training content to new and existing Claims Adjusters. They will partner with claims leadership on strategic and tactical initiatives. They are expected to influence the culture within the department to be one of continuous improvement while assisting leadership in growing and developing the claims training function.
- Develop training for both new and existing staff members
- Develop scheduling for all classes as required
- Participate in Quality Assurance activities
- Serve as the primary point of contact for continuing education requirements for the claims department
- Complete cross-departmental training when appropriate
- Be available to handle claims during peak claims periods
- Be available to act as a Nesting Team Supervisor where needed, to assist with role transitions
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Significant prior Auto Claims experience in multiple states with a track record of success
- High computer literacy
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs
- Proven ability to develop successful Claims Associates
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Demonstrated flexibility with adapting training techniques to address a variety of different learning styles
- College degree
All suitably qualified applicants will be asked to deliver a mock training presentation as part of the application process.
Why Elephant Insurance?
At Elephant Insurance, we believe that people who like what they do, do it better. We pride ourselves on a relaxed and dynamic company culture that has earned us the honor of being named one of the best places to work! As our company grows, we encourage an environment of individual contribution, long-term commitment, and employee growth and development.
Elephant Insurance strives towards creating and sustaining a flexible, adaptable and customer-centric workplace atmosphere. We aim to uphold our start-up mentality backed by one of the UK’s largest insurers, Admiral Group. We value our ability to identify and develop talented, motivated people to help Elephant become a growing, profitable, sustainable company with the customer at the center.
Our Claims department truly values internal development and is proud to say that all managers are promoted from inside the company. Claims also offers avenues that employees can choose to go down to further their career.
Summary of Benefits:
- 22 days of paid time off each year plus an additional day each year until your 6th year
- Shares of stock that pay dividends throughout the year and vest three years from the date they are granted
- 401k match of 100% up to 5% of employee earnings
- Health savings account option and choice of three medical plans
- Dental, vision, legal and disability coverage
- Gym membership reimbursement and athletic event reimbursement
- Local discounts with various restaurants, gyms and other companies
- Closing Date