- Business Support Departments
- Role Type
- Richmond VA (Glen Allen Headquarters)
- Paid Internship
- Job Advert Description
Why Elephant Insurance?
At Elephant Insurance, we believe that people who like what they do, do it better. We pride ourselves on a relaxed and dynamic company culture that has earned us the honor of being named one of the best places to work! As our company grows, we encourage an environment of individual contribution, long-term commitment, and employee growth and development.
Elephant Insurance strives towards creating and sustaining a flexible, adaptable and customer-centric workplace atmosphere. We aim to uphold our start-up mentality backed by one of the UK’s largest insurers, Admiral Group. We value our ability to identify and develop talented, motivated people to help Elephant become a growing, profitable, sustainable company with the customer at the center.
About our Summer Marketing Internship:
Are you passionate about marketing? Are you a hard worker who is interested in learning more about each area of marketing? Get an introduction to all areas of marketing as a marketing coordinator intern! You’ll learn what it’s like to work in a fast-paced environment where we rely on data to make business decisions. You’ll become an important member of our team and you’ll be expected to help us achieve our goals, while learning new skills and having fun.
This internship has the potential to turn into a full-time role at Elephant Insurance.
- Support marketing, working on cross-functional projects
- Assist in purchasing leads, including day-to-day campaign management, running and evaluating A/B tests
- Work on brand development, including testing messaging and digesting surveys and focus groups
- Optimize conversion, assisting with remarketing campaigns, monetizing unwanted leads, and improving website performance
- Improve customer marketing, working on email campaigns
- Experience with Excel and Word required
- Must be flexible, have an aptitude for critical thinking and outstanding communication skills
- Must score a minimum score on a pre-hire assessment test
- Students obtaining a bachelor’s degree in marketing, mathematics, statistics, economics or business majors preferred
Elephant Insurance Service LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Closing Date