Digital Marketing Analyst
- Business Support Departments
- Role Type
- Richmond VA (Glen Allen Headquarters)
- Based on experience
- Job Advert Description
Why Elephant Insurance?
At Elephant Insurance, we believe that people who like what they do, do it better. We pride ourselves on a relaxed and dynamic company culture that has earned us the honor of being named one of the best places to work! As our company grows, we encourage an environment of individual contribution, long-term commitment, and employee growth and development.
Elephant Insurance strives towards creating and sustaining a flexible, adaptable and customer-centric workplace atmosphere. We aim to uphold our start-up mentality backed by one of the UK’s largest insurers, Admiral Group. We value our ability to identify and develop talented, motivated people to help Elephant become a growing, profitable, sustainable company with the customer at the center.
Summary of Benefits:
- 22 days of paid time off each year plus an additional day each year until your 6th year
- Shares of stock that pay dividends throughout the year and vest three years from the date they are granted
- 401k match of 100% up to 5% of employee earnings
- Health savings account option and choice of three medical plans
- Dental, vision, legal and disability coverage
- Gym membership reimbursement and athletic event reimbursement
- Local discounts with various restaurants, gyms and other companies
- Provide data management, budgeting, bidding, trend exploration and explanation, ad copy/creative testing and analysis, landing page analysis, and forecasting
- Analyze digital marketing performance and identify recommendations for PPC/SEM, SEO, social media, display, and email optimization
- Handle multiple projects, prioritize requests effectively, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Review Google Analytics to create insightful, meaningful, and accurate reports and analysis
- Able to sit at desk for 8 hour workdays
- Manual dexterity to type on computer
- Experience with Word and Excel, including the ability to use formulas, functions, and pivot tables
- Bachelor’s degree in math, statistics, economics, or related field
- Must score at or higher than the minimum standard on the pre-hire math assessment
- 1-3 years of experience
- Working experience with digital or web analytics (Google Analytics, AdWords, AdCenter, DoubleClick, Exact Target, etc.)
- Familiarity with at least one digital marketing channel (PPC/SEM, SEO, social media, display, email)
- Flexible, have an aptitude for critical thinking and outstanding communication skills
- Ability to solve problems and complete tasks with minimal management oversight
Elephant Insurance Service LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Closing Date