- Business Support Departments
- People Services
- Role Type
- Richmond VA (Glen Allen Headquarters)
- $15 per hour
- Job Advert Description
Why Elephant Insurance?
At Elephant Insurance, we believe that people who like what they do, do it better. We pride ourselves on a relaxed and dynamic company culture that has earned us the honor of being named one of the best places to work! As our company grows, we encourage an environment of individual contribution, long-term commitment, and employee growth and development.
Elephant Insurance strives towards creating and sustaining a flexible, adaptable and customer-centric workplace atmosphere. We aim to uphold our start-up mentality backed by one of the UK’s largest insurers, Admiral Group. We value our ability to identify and develop talented, motivated people to help Elephant become a growing, profitable, sustainable company with the customer at the center.
About our People Services (HR) Communication Internship:
Are you ready to put your degree to work? Are you excited to drive change? Elephant is looking for a People Services Communication Intern for a summer program with our dynamic business! Here is your opportunity to work with Recruitment, Training, Benefits and Payroll, Employee Relations and Facilities and Administration.
As the People Services Communication Intern, you will have the opportunity to work with all of our HR teams, focusing on Communication, on different projects and tasks including:
- Employee engagement
- Community engagement
- Internal communication
- Process improvements
- Support the People Services department on projects and tasks including cross-departmental projects
- Establish and review our internal communication initiatives
- Assist with recruitment and selection
- Help with auditing and improving HR processes
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Must be flexible with an aptitude for critical thinking and outstanding communication skills
- Working towards a bachelor’s degree
- Must score a minimum score on a pre-hire assessment test
- Maintain confidentiality of all company and employee information and must not discuss such matters outside of Elephant Insurance. Tact and discretion must be used in all dealings with company and employee information.
Elephant Insurance Service LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Closing Date