Auto Physical Damage Desk Review Auditor
- Role Type
- Richmond VA (Glen Allen Headquarters)
- Based on experience
- Job Advert Description
Why Elephant Insurance?
At Elephant Insurance, we believe that people who like what they do, do it better. We pride ourselves on a relaxed and dynamic company culture that has earned us the honor of being named one of the best places to work! As our company grows, we encourage an environment of individual contribution, long-term commitment, and employee growth and development.
Elephant Insurance strives towards creating and sustaining a flexible, adaptable and customer-centric workplace atmosphere. We aim to uphold our start-up mentality backed by one of the UK’s largest insurers, Admiral Group. We value our ability to identify and develop talented, motivated people to help Elephant become a growing, profitable, sustainable company with the customer at the center.
Summary of Benefits:
- 22 days of paid time off each year plus an additional day each year until your 6th year
- Shares of stock that pay dividends throughout the year and vest three years from the date they are granted
- 401k match of 100% up to 5% of employee earnings
- Health savings account option and choice of three medical plans
- Dental, vision, legal and disability coverage
- Gym membership reimbursement and athletic event reimbursement
- Local discounts with various restaurants, gyms and other companies
Elephant Auto Insurance is a direct to consumer auto insurance company. We are currently recruiting for a Physical Damage Desk Review Auditor to insure the accuracy of physical damage automobile estimates and have the ability to write estimates as part of our photo app process.
- Review and audit incoming automobile damage estimates from all appraisal resources
- Identifies evidence of potential insurance fraud and escalates findings to SIU Dept.
- Ensures that all damages are consistent with reported facts of loss
- Coordinates and negotiates with repair facilities to achieve an agreed price for repairs within the Open Shop Program
- Write obvious total loss damage estimates in order to enhance our Total Loss Express program
- May be called upon to assist in CAT situations
- Assist claims associates with Diminished Value claims supplying settlement recommendations and logic behind recommendations
- Research and obtain rental reimbursement on files where delays created by an appraisal partner are identified
- Review all incoming Total Loss estimates and confirm Total Loss designation and assist in proper assigning to the proper Total Loss rep
- A general understanding of automobile body, mechanical and electrical systems
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Computer skills such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and organize with limited supervision
- Able to manage conflict and communicate difficult messages
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
- College Degree preferred
- 4+ years of directly related experience
- Working knowledge of the following estimating systems: Mitchell, CCC, Audatex
- Closing Date