IT QA Analyst
- Business Support Departments
- Role Type
- Richmond VA (Glen Allen Headquarters)
- Based on experience
- Job Advert Description
IT Quality Assurance Analyst
Why Elephant Insurance?
At Elephant Insurance, we believe that people who like what they do, do it better. We pride ourselves on a relaxed and dynamic company culture that has earned us the honor of being named one of the best places to work! As our company grows, we encourage an environment of individual contribution, long-term commitment, and employee growth and development.
Elephant Insurance strives towards creating and sustaining a flexible, adaptable and customer-centric workplace atmosphere. We aim to uphold our start-up mentality backed by one of the UK’s largest insurers, Admiral Group. We value our ability to identify and develop talented, motivated people to help Elephant become a growing, profitable, sustainable company with the customer at the center.
Summary of Benefits:
- 22 days of paid time off each year plus an additional day each year until your 6th year
- Shares of stock that pay dividends throughout the year and vest three years from the date they are granted
- 401k match of 100% up to 5% of employee earnings
- Health savings account option and choice of three medical plans
- Dental, vision, legal and disability coverage
- Gym membership reimbursement and athletic event reimbursement
- Local discounts with various restaurants, gyms and other companies
About our IT Quality Assurance Analyst:
The IT QA Analyst will be responsible for all software testing of rapid development items, larger development projects and COTS implementation.
- Creates and implements test plans
- Designs test cases
- Manages test environments
- Keeps track of requirements
- Performs system integration and regression testing
- Develops UAT test scripts and runs UAT
- Reports bugs, tracks defects, resolves issues with the developers
- Tracks problem reports using a bug-tracking system
- Produces test evaluation reports
- Participates in software walkthrough
- Two years of testing experience or equivalent education required
- One or more years of QA experience
- Proficient in SQL
- Database knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong computer literacy and technical skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- SQL skills preferred
- Previous experience with other database toolsets preferred
Elephant Insurance Service LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Closing Date