- Business Support Departments
- Role Type
- Richmond VA (Glen Allen Headquarters)
- Based on Experience
- Job Advert Description
We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is high-achieving, intellectually curious, solutions-oriented and has great communication skills.
You’ll learn what it’s like to work in a fast-paced environment where we rely on data to make business decisions. You’ll become an important member of our team and contribute towards achieving our goals, while learning and developing new skills.
At Elephant Insurance, we believe that people who like what they do, do it better. We pride ourselves on a relaxed and dynamic company culture that has earned us the honor of being named one of the best places to work! As our company grows, we encourage an environment of individual contribution, long-term commitment, and employee growth and development.
Elephant Insurance strives towards creating and sustaining a flexible, adaptable and customer-centric workplace atmosphere. We aim to uphold our start-up mentality backed by one of the UK’s largest insurers, Admiral Group. We value our ability to identify and develop talented, motivated people to help Elephant become a growing, profitable, sustainable company with the customer at the center.
Developmental Marketing Program:
You’ll be placed with a senior marketing mentor for the 12-month program with the intention of finding your fit on the team.
Dependent on department need, you could spend time in the following areas:
- Digital lead acquisition
- Analytics and conversion optimization
Responsibilities could include:
- Supporting marketing efforts – collaborating on cross-functional projects, creating ad hoc analyses, presenting findings and recommendations to senior leadership
- Optimizing conversion – monetizing unwanted leads, assisting with remarketing and retargeting campaigns and improving website performance
- Assisting in purchasing leads – managing vendor relationships, coordinating day-to-day campaign adjustments, running and evaluating A/B tests
- Bachelor's degrees in math, statistics, economics, marketing, business or psychology
- Must be flexible, have an aptitude for critical thinking and display outstanding communication skills
- Must meet a minimum score on a pre-hire assessment math test
- Closing Date