Marketing Optimization Manager
- Business Support Departments
- Role Type
- Richmond VA (Glen Allen Headquarters)
- Based on experience
- Job Advert Description
Why Elephant Insurance?
At Elephant Insurance, we believe that people who like what they do, do it better. We pride ourselves on a relaxed and dynamic company culture that has earned us the honor of being named one of the best places to work! As our company grows, we encourage an environment of individual contribution, long-term commitment, and employee growth and development.
Elephant Insurance strives towards creating and sustaining a flexible, adaptable and customer-centric workplace atmosphere. We aim to uphold our start-up mentality backed by one of the UK’s largest insurers, Admiral Group. We value our ability to identify and develop talented, motivated people to help Elephant become a growing, profitable, sustainable company with the customer at the center.
Summary of Benefits:
- 22 days of paid time off each year plus an additional day each year until your 6th year
- Shares of stock that pay dividends throughout the year and vest three years from the date they are granted
- 401k match of 100% up to 5% of employee earnings
- Health savings account option and choice of three medical plans
- Dental, vision, legal and disability coverage
- Gym membership reimbursement and athletic event reimbursement
- Local discounts with various restaurants, gyms and other companies
About our Marketing Optimization Manager:
Elephant is seeking an experienced Marketing Optimization Manager for our direct-to-consumer auto insurance business. This person will be a key leader on the marketing team and is expected to work cross-functionally with other departments such as IT, MIS, Pricing, and Operations. The successful candidate will have responsibility over the optimization channels, being able to report on performance, manage relationship and drive profitable volume.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of marketing analytics as well as brand positioning, direct marketing communication strategies, and effective campaign management.
Elephant is seeking a leader who has strong team leadership and employee development skills. Candidates should be comfortable with ambiguity and with understanding how to motivate and organize cross-functional teams to complete large projects. Strategic thinking and prioritization of resources for the business are of utmost importance in this role. This role will report directly to the Director of Marketing.
- Responsible for optimization channels, driving and communicating performance
- Manage strategic relationship with multiple acquisition vendors
- Responsible for Marketing department’s overall performance as a key member of the team
- Analyze reports to identify trends that might indicate issues or opportunities
- Effectively understand and communicate KPIs
- Work with multiple departments to coordinate data sources and reporting needs
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Industrial Engineer or another business-related field
- Superior problem solver with the ability to independently identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
- Analytical mindset; highly proficient in Excel, and statistical analysis methods
- Experience communicating analyses and fielding questions from executive team members
- Experience with experiment design and A/B test analysis across multiple KPIs
- Strong people management skills
- Experience with SQL, R, Tableau and/or HTML skills (or willingness to learn)
- Experience with Digital Marketing campaigns and measurement
- Experience with contract negotiation and B2B relationships
- Ability to work on a computer for a full workday
- Ability to type on a keyboard
- Ability to sit at a desk for a full workday
- Closing Date